1.23.2009

An old favorite...and a few new ones

I ran across my old Kelly Clarkson playlist and I've been listening to it today. It brings back some great memories. Plus her new song is fantastic!!

A new favorite of mine is the organic tazo chai tea...mmmm....it's so good! Especially since it's been so cold outside! Yes, it's still FREEZING! I really hope that it'll warm up soon...I'm craving to lay out! :)

I love going to the Inlet and walking on the boardwalks and down by the ocean. The waves are amazing and there are always plenty of surfers! ;)

So I have given this whole finding a job thing over to God. He knows where I will be working and I am practicing having patience while I wait to hear back from someone. It's hard because my bank account isn't liking this whole no job thing. (haha) But God will provide...and in His timing! I'm leaning on Him and trusting that I will find one soon!

So I am getting ready to go home for my brothers last homecoming game ever! He is a senior this year and they are honoring him for all his hard work and contribution to the basketball team. He is captain this year too!! I am so proud of him!

Thanks for your prayers and for encouraging me through this time! I love you guys!

Love&Peace,
Me

No comments: