1.26.2009

Even so...it is well with my soul



I took this picture a few days ago...the weather was amazing. And now that it's getting warmer...it's so nice to just lay on the beach. I love it!!

Well, I still haven't found a job and it's getting really hard to do anything now. Plus I need to buy my book for class and I don't even have enough money for that. I know that God is trying to teach me something but it's getting really frustrating. Please keep praying that God will provide a job for me when ya'll read this.


"He has caused his wondrous works to be remembered;the Lord is gracious and merciful. He provides food for those who fear him;he remembers his covenant forever. " Psalm 111:4-5

"Your steadfast love, O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; your judgments are like the great deep; man and beast you save, O Lord." Psalm 36: 5-6

"As for you, O Lord, you will not restrain your mercy from me; your steadfast love and your faithfulness will ever preserve me!" Psalm 40:11

1 comment:

Candace said...

My dear Chelsea, I have been and will contunue to be praying for you. It is evident that you're turning to Scripture and remembering God's promises to us. Thanks for your example of trusting God in all you've been going through. Keep pressing on! Love you!