I'm sorry that I haven't been up-dating as faithfully as I have wanted to. I've been going a lot lately and it's been nice, but I'm glad to be back home for a few days before I leave again.
I got everything fixed with my classes and everything is paid for! Now that my bank account is completely drained (ugh...) I need to find a way to start saving money so that I can save for my summer classes! I've been looking for a job and I've filled out applications to a few places, so we will see what God has for me.
If ya'll think of me...please be praying that God brings along a job!! And soon!! : )
I want to share with ya'll what's been going on at church the past few Sunday's but I don't have time tonight. So maybe if I get to it tomorrow I will fill ya'll in!
Love&Peace,
Me
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment