> So I think everyone should listen to LightForce radio!! It's all Alternative/Hard Rock Christian music...and I love it!! www.lightforceradio.com It's on some local Florida Christian stations but Daytona doesn't have it...so I've been getting used to listening to it online! It's so great! =)
> We've been doing new floor sets at work...so I'm dressing mankins and folding clothes and hanging shelves and hanging clothes and and getting clothes out of the back to hang or fold!! It's pretty much basic retail stuff...or basic clothing store stuff. I like it though! I never thought I would, but I really do. It's just hard though...being around super cute clothes all day and then coming to home to my wardobe! haha, it needs help...=) It's also hard because since I'm folding clothes all day I don't want to do laundry! But I guess I'll have to get over it! ;-)
> So my friend Stephanie Cisar is getting married in 5 weeks and 5 days! Hahaha...I'm on the countdown with her! I am so excited for her and Micah...they are the most adorable couple I've ever seen and I can't wait to see them get married and being their life together!
> Well this is finals week and I only had two classes this semester...so I only have two finals! One is cumulative and the other isn't...so I think I'm going to get the big cumulative one out of the way first and then take my easier one so I'm not stressing out! I can't wait for school to be over with so that I can focus on tranferring all my stuff to UCF! I never thought that it would be so difficult to transfer to a school. But I guess it's just because I'm two hours away and I can't just go there whenever I can to get stuff done.
> Ah...God is so good to me! I'm so looking forward to these next two years in Daytona!! =)
Remember that JESUS is the REASON for this SEASON!!!
With love...
ME! =)
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment