I love Josh Groban's version of I'll Be Home For Christmas! It's one of my favorite Christmas songs...=)
Well this is my last week of school...it's FINALS week!! I can't wait for it all to be over with. Then I can just relax and work and then get ready to start packing.
My grandparents will be here on the 17th...so I need to be moved out of the appartment by then. Which will be nice because I can start packing for when I move in January too.
So Friday night Micah and I went to the SGC Christmas Coffee House...it was so much fun! I can't wait till I'm there all the time!
Yesterday I was really sick...which normally happens when I'm getting ready for finals. My body seems to know when finals week is and my immune system just gets really weak and I always catch something. =/
But I'm better today and I'm going to be able to go to the Christmas Gala at church tonight! But I won't be able to stay long because I have to come back home and study! Which is what I should be doing now...
Love&Peace
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment