So I am offically moved out of the appartment and I am back in my old room...which is a mess because I need to put everything away and separate what I am taking with me to Daytona.
19 days!!! =D
I am almost finished Christmas shopping...I love working at a clothing store where your whole family likes everything in there! So yeah...PacSun for the fam this year! It's such a blessing to work there, and I am definately going to miss it.
Lauren will be home later today! She's been gone since the 2nd and I miss her a lot! It's been really quiet around the house without her here, but she has loved being up in MN and being with our family up there.
I would ask that you guys be praying for me right now...I have been having some difficulty with my BrightFutures and whether or not I will be able to use it for the Spring semster. I really need it otherwise I will probably have to take out a loan, which is what I am trying my very best not to do! Well that's it for today...I still have a lot of stuff that I need to get done!
Love&Peace,
Me
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment