I am officially moved out of my appartment and am back in my old room until January 4th. It's so weird being back in the house, but I am grateful that my grandparents came back for the holidays. My room is a mess though, of course! You can barely walk around in it because I have so much stuff! But I'm getting it all put away and separated so that I know what I am taking with me to Daytona.
I wish it was colder outside so that I could wear my new jacket! It always seems to happen with me, I buy something new for the current weather and then it changes drastically on me! Oh well, that's what you get for living in Florida!
So let's see here, there really isn't anything new going on in my life. Someone asked me that the other day and it took me a while to find an answer for them. I'm kinda in limbo right now with all of the new stuff that's going on in my life. Of course, I'm sure there are things going on behind the scenes that I don't know about yet. That's how it is with everyone I suppose. You just wait contently to see what God has next for your life.
Things with school are still the same. I'm still waiting for Bright Futures to reinstate me for the Spring semester. I can't register for classes until then. And it's really bad because I'm hoping the college will even still have my classes available! They might be full by the time I'm ready to register. But it's all in God's hands and I know that everything will work out in time.
I can't wait for the cold front to come back through! This weather is killing me! (Hence the blog title)
Love & Peace,
Me
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
Aw, thank you Chelsea, you are so sweet! :)
Post a Comment