11.25.2008

I can't think of a good title for this post

My thoughts through-out this Tuesday:




>I still haven't seen Twilight...
I'm waiting till Thursday when Chelsea gets into town




>I really want to learn to Salsa...I know some of the basics, but thats not enough! I just heard this song and I have a pretty sweet dance choreographed in my head...yeah folks, in my HEAD and that's probably where it's going to stay!





>I wish I would of kept up with learning the piano...I really want to play Diary of Jane right now





>*Me talking to myself while getting ready this morning*
"C'mon hair...why won't you curl!" I have very fickle hair...it only does what it wants to do





>Thanksgiving is in two days...I have so much to do!





>I've listen to Decode by Paramore almost 11 times since 11am...





>I should probably pratice my songs a bit today and tune my violin...and maybe find some killer songs to learn!





>I really want the Jane Eyre, Dracula, Light in the Piazza, and Oklahoma soundtracks...








Hm...welcome to my head
=)





I took this picture on Sunday while I was babysitting...I love these kids so much! They have the best imaginations! I love that about children. I love to listen to their stories (whether they are true or not) and see what they come up with! It is so fascinating!

No comments: