I couldn't believe it. I woke up this morning and looked at my phone, " Mon, Dec 1 ", and I had to do a double-take. Was it really December 1st?
Well no matter how much I stare at the date on the calender...it's here...it's December.
Don't get me wrong. I'm so excited for Winter & Christmas & New Years! It's just...this year has flown by! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was gearing up for Spring Break. That I graduated from SFC. That we spent the weekend up at Camp Kulaqua for Celebration.
It seems as though the older I get the faster time seems to go by. But I have been so grateful for this past year! God has grown me so much and I have learned a lot from everything that I have gone through.
I am looking forward to this last month here in Gainesville. I can't wait to see all that God has in store for me as I prepare to move to Daytona!
~~~~~
Yesterday Uncle Phil talked about prayer during his message and how we are all to be persistent in prayer for ourselvles and in prayer for others. I want to grow in praying for others...so if anyone has prayers requests and you would like me to pray for you please let me know! I would love to pray for you and encourage you! =)
Love&Peace
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




2 comments:
I'm SO excited you are coming here.
It's AMAZING!
AMAZING I tell you AMAZING!
Aw...I'm pretty excited myself! =)
Post a Comment