Wow...I just realized that there is only 5 days till Thanksgiving!!
I can't wait! This year we are having around 50 people...yeah it's a lot but that's how it always is! We always play corn hole, dance, eat, dance some more, and eat a lot more! Then the kids stay up all night and hit up either Best Buy or Wal-Mart at 4am for Black Friday!
I actually have to be at work at 9 am that day, so we will see if I make it for all the festivites of BF.
Chelsea is coming on Thursday to spend Thanksgiving with us and to hang out in Gainesville for the weekend. I told her she needed to come and hang out before I moved in January and this weekend seemed to be perfect. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun!
So I need ya'll to be praying for me...I got a job at PacSun and I've been scheduled to work a lot, but the way they do it is I have to call in an hour before my scheduled time to see if they need me. The past two times I have been scheduled they haven't needed me. So here I sit...wishing I was at work.
But thankfully I have been babysitting a lot and I put some stuff on eBay...so hopefully I will get some income so that I can buy Christmas presents!!
Well I hope and pray that everyone is having a fantastic weekend!
~Love&Peace~
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment