9.15.2008

Much better

This Sunday I was blessed with an encouragement that a friend had for me that God had given to her during worship.

I was so broken and felt like what I was doing wasn't helping anything or anyone. I was a drifter, just wandering along the road.

But God has so much for me and He has my future in His hands. He told me to stop worrying and to continue to serve my family, especially my mom, and what I am doing now is preparing me for the future.



"Praise the Lord
O Praise His name
From the heights of Heaven He reigns
Seated in the highest place
Surrounded by unending praise
Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord!
Let everythings that's in us Praise Him!
Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord!"
Update on life:
1) Still no job
2) Still haven't heard from UCF
3) Me moving depends on UCF
4) I'm still single...unlike the rumors that have been going around (haha)
5) God is Faithful and He has my future in His hands!!!!
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."
Matthew 7: 7-9
God is so good!!

No comments: