9.22.2008

My last day as a "teen"-ager!!

Today was just another normal day...just another day in the life of me.

I slept in, which was nice and then I headed over to Littlewood elementary for my volunteering hours. I love the kids over there! Some of them are a bit hard to handle, but others are amazing and are already showing me that they love to learn!
Oh...and today was the FIRST day of FALL!!! Which is always exciting in my book! =) So I treated myself to my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the fall season! Ah bliss!

Then I cleaned the church and of course that's always eventful, especially when I'm with my granny! =)
In the evening I made myself an amazing dinner of shrimp scampi (complements of lean cusine!) and then some chocolate pudding. (yum!)
I ran to Blockbuster with Micah and got 'Sleeping with the Enemy' and 'We Are Marshall'. I only watched the first movie...which was REALLY creepy!! Great, but creepy. I'll probably watch the second one tomorrow.
Then I went for a run and talked for a while to Nicole and now I'm getting ready to call Chels.

Happy Autumn!

No comments: