Ah...the first weekend of college football...it was amazing!
LSU KICKED APPALACHIAN STATES BUTT! (41-13)
I was reading all the articles that were posted about App. St win over Michigan last year and they all said the same thing, "Is App. St going to give another upset?"
*laughs*
Yeah, I don't think so. LSU could so take App. St any day...they would even stomp all over Michigan. The fact that sports writers were even comparing LSU to Michigan is an insult. The Big 10 is nothing but a massive popularity contest, they don't even compare to ANY team in the SEC.
Okay...ranting over with. I know most of you are rolling your eyes at my post, but honestly I can't help it that LOVE football. =)
So in other news Hurricane Gustav is slamming NOLA & BR. I'm praying those levees will hold up and that there will not be a lot of flooding. It looks pretty messy over there - from what I have seen on the news - but I am just grateful that the government got everyone out of there. GOD IS GOOD!!
Please pray for the people of NOLA & BR and the surrounding parishes and city's. Also for the families that attend Lakeview Christian Center!
"Not to us, O Lord, not to us,
but to your name give glory,
for the sake of your steadfast love and
your faithfulness!
Why should the nations say,
"Where is their God?"
Our God is in the heavens;
he does all that he pleases.
O Israel, trust in the Lord!
He is their help and their shield.
O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord!
He is their help and their shield.
You who fear the Lord, trust in the
Lord!
He is their help and their shield.
The Lord has remembered us; he will
bless us;
he will bless the house of Israel;
he will bless the house of Aaron;
he will bless those who fear the Lord,
both the small and the great."
Psalm 115: 1-3, 9-13
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
WOAH.
WOAH.
WOAH.
I move out of the state of Florida and all of the sudden you write a football post that doesn't even MENTION the Florida Gators.
I'm gassing up the car and coming back down their ASAP.
miss you chels!
Post a Comment