8.27.2008

Let's Do It Again!

Hmm...or not!

So Monday was the start of a new semester and it still doesn't seem like it. I am only taking two classes this semester...Intro to Education and World Geography. Both are online and I know it is going to be really hard to keep myself motivated to do all the work. But I have to have 30 volunteer hours this semester at an elementary school...which I'm a little nervous about. I know I shouldn't be, but I guess it's only because I have never done it before. But it shouldn't be to difficult.

I still don't have a job. Which is a total bummer! I have applied to a million places...but it is getting to be really frustrating! I think I waited to long to start applying and all the college students came back and took all the open positions. But, God will provide and I just have to keep preaching that to myself.

I still haven't heard from UCF...

No comments: