So I am in Daytona this weekend...for spring break and for my dear Nicoles birthday! I have had the most fantastic time here, it's so beautiful.
I arrived in Daytona at about 4pm yesterday and it was raining :o( so Cole and I stayed at the house and hung out. We are Chinese in honor of Nicoles birthday (it's really on Sunday, but her mom has to work) and then we all watched 13 Going On 30 and it was so amazing! Then Cole and I talked till all hours of the morning and hung with Josh and Caleb.
This morning Nicole and I went to an Art Festival that was down by the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and then she took me to her "treehouse". We went to the beach and then we got ice cream and now we are back at her house getting ready to go shopping! Tonight a bunch of girls are getting together and we are going out to dinner and then we are going to Congo River Mini Golf!! I am sooo excited...I love putt-putt sooo much!!
I don't know what we will do tomorrow...but I have to leave...so it's going to be very sad.
I want to move here...it's so beautiful! And I would be sooo stinkin' tan! lol
Well I need to run...it's my turn for the showers...ttyl!!
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
sounds like ya'll are havin a blast!
I am so jelous... I wish i could be in daytona with ya'll. But alas, orlando was wonderful.
give nicole a birthday hug for me!
Post a Comment