So I left off with putt-putt...needless to say...I never want to play mini golf again!! lol
Nicole and I met Rayna there (Chelsea J. came later) and we played for like 2 1/2 hours!!! Thats so long...but there were a lot of people there too...so that kinda made it super long.
After mini golf, the four of us went back to Nicole's house and indulged in her coffee ice cream cake (with shell mixed in!). It was sooo yummy! Then of course, we did what all girls do at a sleep-over...talked the night away! I think it was about 3am before we called it a night and we had church the next morning. But we made it to church on time...even with a starbucks run on the way there!
Church was so great...I love it there...I feel so at home!
Afterwards, a bunch of us went out to celebrate Nicole's birthday and we were at Panera for like 2 hours...it was a blast! (other than me spilling Broccoli & Cheese soup on my pants...Ima dork!!)
I left about 5pm and was grateful to get home! I crashed and slept for a long time...unfortunately I was late to work this morning because I forgot to set my alarm!
But now it's back to reality...with an exam, two papers and a quiz this week! Super duper fun ya'll! =>
Song of the weekend: "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles!
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
sounds like a blast! I'm glad you were able to be with nicole on her birthday! 2 years in a row! (maybe more?)
I love that "love song". it;'s one of the most artsy mainstream songs.
Post a Comment