3.12.2008

I love...

laying out and feeling the warmth of the sun
aviators
The Avett Brothers
my violin
Sweeney Todd
my hair color
Across The Universe
road trips
Distraction #74
drawing random things
reading books in one day because I can't put them down
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
the beach
not having to worry about what assignment is due on what day
sleeping till noon
organizing
staying up all hours of the night
crystal light on the go raspberry green tea
laying out in the road looking at the stars
Green Finch and Linnet Bird
making sushi with my mom


but most of all...I love spring break...

...this is my paradise...I don't know where it is...but I want to go so bad...=>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I must agree that all those things are wonderful. I hope the rest of your spring break is this great! :-)

Anonymous said...

i love all those things. well, most of them.

we should hang out sometime!