3.09.2008

Kickin' off Spring Break '08...

Hello to all and a very Happy Spring Break! (well to those who are on spring break now...=>)

I started off my spring break right this year....The Avett Brothers concert!!! I was soooo happy they came back to Gainesville! There was an awesome turnout this time...along with some of my buddies from St. Pete and Daytona!
There was one bummer to the night...I forgot to change out my batteries...so I had a dead camera...=<...I was uber sad and so I used my new camera/video phone but I don't know how to put them on the computer. (any comp/phone geeks out there to help?!? lol)
But this was my second Avett Brothers concert...and certainly NOT my last! They are the most amazing group ever! But seriously I could go on and on about them...=>

But I am so grateful for spring break and the week off! I don't have to work at my regular job, but I have a fill-in position on Tuesday and Thursday with eight-week-old twins!! I'm kinda freakin' out because I have never taken care of little twins before...so it's an adventure that I am kinda excited about.

Well I'm going to go and do NOTHING!!! lol...but I will post some stuff later...=>

(Here is a video of my favorite song from the Avett Brothers...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpZwp9gKzls
*And they played it at the concert!!!* =>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea!
This is maria, I just stubbled across your blog and thought I'd say hello. Also, I totally understand your feelings about the Avett brothers...They are my favorite. I was so sad I didn't get to make it to this concert. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun though! They are quite exceptional live. Love them, love them. Well I just started blogging recently, so I may be around again to pop in and say hello. :-) Something about blogging does make me happy, I love it!