As we waved goodbye to 2007 and ushered in 2008, one can only look back at another year full filled. As I look back on my year, I can only thank God for everything that he has done for me and my family. I can't be more grateful for how blessed I am, for all the big things and the little things in my life. I want to take a brief section to thank my friends for always being there for me this past year. I had many struggles and many things happen that you were always there for and I can't be more grateful! I also want to thank my family, for always being there for me as well and for showing me a love that I will never be able to describe.
As for 2008, there will be many changes that will take place in my life. A new church to worship and serve God in, my last semester in college, our family store closing, putting myself out into the "real" world (job-wise), and a possible move to a sercret location (don't worry, it's still in Fl). And who know's what else God has in store for me...I only pray that I will be able to serve him with a greater passion and come running to the cross when I need Him.
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment