12.23.2007

Hooray for a break!

So I am so grateful to be on winter break! This was a good semster for me, two C's and one A...but I am just so grateful that I passed Statistics!! I am really bad at math and I was praying to pass the class the whole semster...and I did! I found out that I can grauate in May with my AA...but I am still deciding if I want to walk or not. I probably will, because I don't think it's my calling to get a higher education (which I am okay with).

If anyone ever reads this, I would ask that you say a prayer for me. I don't know what I am suppossed to do with my life, and I want to do whatever God wills for my life. But it's very frustrating to not know and not know when all of it is going to happen. So I just ask that you pray that I will have patience and trust in God at all times! He has provided for me so much and I know that He will provide for me when the time comes!

So now I will talk about my break so far...last weekend I went to Orlando with Mallory and we met up with Nicole to have an end-of-semester celebration! Mal and I went to the McGaheys house and hung with Emily while we waited for Nicole to get there. Later that night, we went to the Undivided Christmas Party (yay for singles! lol). It was a lot of fun and it was really great seeing everyone that I hadn't seen in a while. The next morning we went to Metro and went to lunch with some friends and then Mal, Colie and I went to Red Bug Lake Park to hang out and take pics of each other. That was so much fun and we made great memories!
Then we went to the Altamonte Mall and walked around, then went back to the McGaheys to be with Emily before she left to go to her mom's house. Then we went to meet up with Cherish and Sterling because no one else would go out with us!! (haha)
On Monday morning, we all got up and went to MGM Studios (soon to be Disney Hollywood Studios) and the Magic Kingdom! I have never been to Disney during Christmastime, so it was great to go with two of my most favorite people ever! We spent all day there and we were worn out on our way home...and I am glad I didn't drive home because I would have fallen asleep! (haha)

So in closing, my break so far has been amazing and I can't wait for the rest! (Orlando again for New Years!! and then all of the bowl games!! =>)

No comments: