1.09.2008

Bored at work

So I am really bored at work...and I remembered that I hadn't posted in a while...well here I am! I started school on Tuesday and I missed my 8:00am class. I woke up at 8:05am and realized my alarm hadn't gone off. What a great way to start off the school year, I'm sure my english prof thinks I am a great person! But I e-mailed him and told him I would be in class Thursday morning...on time! I think I am going to enjoy my Physical Science class, I already love my prof cause he said we didn't need our textbook to succeed in the class...so I get my $91.10 back!!! I think it's so rediculous to spend that much money on a book that you are probably not going to use that much in a four month period. Oh well, just as long as I pass the class I am good! And I dropped my Intro to Computers class, cause my prof was a BBEEYYOOTTCCHH!! I hate to say it but she was and I was not about to be stuck with that woman for six weeks...I just wouldn't be able to handle it. So I added Music Appreciation (online)...yay for classes I love!! But I am just glad that I am graduating this semester and it will all be over. In a way, I think I am going to miss it...but it's a season of life and I am looking forward to what the next season will bring.
I just found out that I might be needing to look another job sooner than later. So, I'm thinking about Starbucks...it's right across the street and I've talked to someone that works there and the hours are not at all that bad. Everyone seems to be very nice, and free coffee every hour! Yup, that's the job for me...plus I always thought it would be fun to be a Barista! (ya, I am a dork) So I am praying to see where God is going to lead me...and I would appreciate prayers!
Oh and just a word to the wise...don't go see "Atonement"...don't ask why...just don't go see it.
We should have our CO today for the church and I might go out tonight and help out a bit...or I might go tomorrow night after work. I'll play it by ear...but I am sooo stinking excited! And I am super excited about Josh and Kim's wedding on Saturday! It will be at the church (Lord willing) and it's going to be sooo much fun!
So I will post more on Sunday or Monday...about the wedding and church in our new building...=>

No comments: