A friend of mine recently made a comment to me that's been on my mind...
"You're so lucky. You're so independent."
Frankly...I don't try to be, but I just am. But I've been thinking...is it a bad thing that I am so independent?
I'm definately submissive...to my parents and other authorities in my life. I love hearing from my close friends ways that they see I might need to change...and I gratefully accept it!
But I love to do things on my own...my own way (with a few exceptions of course). I don't know...it's been on my mind so I thought that I would share.
Other random news...I am an official employee at Panera Bread! It's pretty fantastic to know that I have a job and that I will soon be very busy! Thanks so much for all of your prayers and encouragement! I know I say it in every post...but seriously, I'm so grateful!
Love&Peace,
Me
BTW...Starfield has some pretty fantastic songs! :)
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment