2.14.2009

All You Need Is Love

Happy Valentines Day!! : )



So I know that I haven't posted in a while...and I'm sorry. There hasn't been anything too exciting for me to post...so yeah. But I do have some very exciting news! I finally found a job!! God is sooo good isn't He? Oh, but it's at Panera Bread! I love, love, love that place and I'm so happy that they hired me. I love my bosses already...they are so nice and friendly and I know that I am going to love working for them.

It has been hard, just because I haven't had any cash flow at all and now I need to go buy work clothes...so this is going to be really interesting. But I know that if God provided me a job, that he will provide all the other things that I need. :)

Thank you so much everyone for praying for me and encouraging me through this time of my life. I have learned so much in this month that I've been away from home. God is so good to me, and he continues to show me areas in my life that I need to work on and need to be humble in.

Love&Peace,

Me

No comments: