...when you think God led you to a place but might be leading you somewhere else? This has been a thought that has been going through my head for the past couple days. You start down a path and then you start doing things that have an effect on your future and you realize that this might not be what God wants you to do.
I am walking through this now...and I have no idea what to do! (this has nothing to do with me moving, btw :] )
I went to the beach today...just me and my Bible. I cried out to God for wisdom because I have no idea what to do! I would ask that ya'll be praying for me. That God would give me wisdom in knowing what to do and that He would open doors and direct me in His will. Because that's all I want...is His will for my life.
I love you all so much and I am so grateful that I have amazing friends that I know are praying for me, because I pray for all of you all the time!
Love&Peace,
Me
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment