1.04.2009

I'm here!! =)

I am an official Ponce Inlet resident!!

I got here around 1pm and un-loaded all my stuff and then said a very tearful goodbye to my family. =(
Nicole and I sat around and talked for a while because I did not want to un-pack right away. Then we went to the Merwins house for a party and hung out with everyone there! It was a lot of fun! Colie and I left early because we had errands to run and I still needed to unpack.

So here I sit...on my new bed...in my new room...in my new house...in my new town. I know it's going to be really weird getting used to actually being here. Right now it feels like I'm on vacation...but I'm sure once school starts and I get a job that it will all start to hit me.

I am so looking forward to see what God has in store for me this year. I would ask that ya'll be praying for me that I am able to find a few jobs and that school will go well for me. And that I am able to get adjusted living here.

Love&Peace,
Me
=)

1 comment:

Candace said...

Praying for you, my dear friend!

I really, really, really miss you! Hope everything is going well!