I can't believe there is only three months left in 2008.
This year has seriously flown by and so much has happened!
Through the trials and the tears, God has been so good to me.
These next three months are going to be very busy.
I am also going to start working on Monday and I need to juggle my volunteering hours in there as well.
And then there is also my time watching my brothers and sisters, plus I need to study for the many quizes, tests, and projects that are starting to come pouring in.
I never knew two classes could be so time consuming!!
Prayer request: I still haven't heard anything from UCF and I'm starting to dwell on the "what ifs". I would ask that you guys be praying that God give me the patience and also that I would continue to trust in God and that HIS timing in PERFECT!




No comments:
Post a Comment