9.29.2008

"So live your life"

I have the best friends in the world...God is so good!

This weekend Sarah and Eric came into town for the weekend [Katie was going to come to but decided to be responsible and stay home to study! =) ]
It was so much fun! Friday night we pulled an all-nighter...as in we didn't go to sleep till 6:30am! I hadn't done that since Na, and it was awesome. Saturday consisted of football games (on tv and one of our own), How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days, mom's amazing lasagna, and late-night bonfires.
Sunday we went to church, went to lunch, and then Sarah and Eric headed home. But I get to see them in two weeks!

Today was a special day...my little sister was baptized!! I remember I was her age when I was baptized, but it seems like so long ago - well 10 years - so yeah it was a while ago. I am so excited for her and I have been praying for this for a while now. Trey Taulbee and Joel Walley were baptized as well. It's amazing to see the next generation grow up and give their lives to God!

Oh, I got a job! I will be working at NFRMC as a prn unit clerk! I'm on my moms floor so I might be working with her sometimes! I'm excited...God blessed me with this and I am so grateful! But I would ask that you guys be praying for me because this is a fast-paced floor and it's going to be difficult for me to learn everything. I need to learn how to multi-task better and also be more organized. Please pray that God gives me patience to learn and that the people who train me will have patience with me learning! =)

Celebration is in less than three weeks!!

No comments: