Sorry I haven't written in a while...life has caught up with me. Which is strange because I thought I would have more time to write this summer - apparently not! I've been keeping busy, I 'm trying to find another job. Hopefully two more jobs so that I can get extra income. It is really hard having faith in God with all of this...but I know that it can only make me stronger. God is faithful.
And I still don't know what is going on with school. Santa Fe Community College (now Santa Fe College) isn't taking my scholorship to pay for my classes...so I need to figure out what is going on there. Plus, I am really nervous about my application status for UCF - I am praying so hard that I get in!
If ya'll ever think of me...please be praying that I get jobs for the fall AND that this whole school situation will work out! It is so hard, but I know that God has a plan for my life and I just need to trust Him. =)
"I have said these things to you, that in me you will have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
"And He told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart." - Luke 18:1
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
time for an update!!
Post a Comment