So as I figured...I never posted from Louisville. As soon as I got to New Attitude it was non-stop action (unless I was sleeping) but even in all that non-stop action I was able to just sit and listen and grow.
This post won't be too long because I am about to leave for a job interview (with a new family!) but I just wanted to say that this weekend I learned things that I never knew about God's Word before. I have a new passion for it and it's only by God's amazing grace that I do! Josh Harris asked us Saturday night, "What is our attitude towards God's Word?" Those word's echoed in my head during the rest of the sermon and throughout the weekend. I realized that my attitude was not a good one. I had made reading my Bible a "duty" and a "chore". I wasn't delighting in the Bible....it wasn't a joy to read.
This morning I awoke with a new passion for God's Word. I had a new joy...a new attitude.
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment