Tomorrow I am leaving for New Attitude!! It is going to be such a great time and I cannot wait to see what God is going to do at the conference. Plus it is going to be so great to see all my out-of-town friends that I rarely see anymore plus getting closer with my girls...I can't wait!
Currently on the NA Blog, Eric Simmons is writing tips for us all that are going to the conference. Tip #6 is pray before you go...
"While you’re packing and running to the store for new clothes, don’t forget to pray.
Pray for the Lord to speak to you: Ask God to speak to you during the conference and to transform your heart and mind as you encounter his Word. Prayer is a helpful act of humble dependence.
Pray for the Conference: Here are some specifics to pray for regarding the conference.
+safe travel for attendees
+conference speakers
+conference admin team
+community group and family group leaders
+pastors attending the conference
+any prayer requests people leave here in the comments (Click here to see the comments)
I have been praying for these things as I have been doing my last minute errands and even during the day as I think about it. I would ask that you (whoever reads the blog) would do the same!
So until Saturday! Ciao!
(the next post on this blog will be from the 2008 New Attitude Conference in Louisville, Kentucky!! *_*)
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment