2.20.2008

It's a URI!

So I went to the doctor today after 4 days of cruminess...and the results came back that I have a URI!! (for those of you that never took MedTerm in college, Upper Repiratory Infection) along with a fever and the beginnings of a sore throat! Ah, to see my little Z-pac coming over that pharmacists counter was the best feelings I have had in a long time. Knowing total relief would be mine in a matter of 3 or 4 days was sheer bliss! I knew doctors were handy for something!

And as of a job...I got a call from my boss letting me know that there was a family interested in me and that I needed to call to schedule an interview! I'm a very excited! Plus she got me a one-timer for tomorrow night...so I need to sleep a lot and take it easy at school tomorrow so I can go and make some very much needed green-backs! The family I will be nannying for had a 15 month old girl named Mackenzie! (which is my little sisters name) She sounds so sweet and both our schedules worked out perfectly! So now there will be a lot of praying until I hear back from the mom and it wouldn't hurt if you guys could be praying too!!! *-*

Well tonight is a Total Lunar Eclipse...it's starts at about 8ish and goes till midnight. Full totality should be around 10:30-45ish...so hopefully these annoying clouds will go away so I can see this. There won't be one for another couple of years...so this is our chance people! lol

Peace and Love!
(Tomorrow is International Beatles Appreciation Day!) =>

No comments: