Wow...I am a loser!
I haven't posted in like a really long time! I'm sorry!
So let's see...what's been going on...um, I'm done with training for my job and I start this week doing stuff on my own which I'm really excited about! God has been so merciful in giving me the best trainers! They are really patient with me and love to help me when I don't know what I am doing. The whole team is like that actually...God is good!
I would ask that you guys be praying for me in the area of witnessing/being a light. My atmosphere at Panera consists of girls (and maybe a few guys) that are all younger than me, still in high school and are all out in the world. One girl does go to church, but I don't know where she stands with her walk with God. I just want to be a shining light for them! They all know that I go to church and a few have asked me questions about God and that kinda stuff. Please pray that God would give me the words to speak to them and that I would have to boldness to tell them about our wonderful Savior!
I just got back from a few days being at home. It's so nice going back and being with my family. They are all so wonderful and I miss them terribly.
Thanks for your prayers guys! And would also ask...how can I be praying for YOU?
Love&Peace,
Me
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment