11.11.2008

I have a new toy! =)

So I found this web-site that let's you edit your photos...it's kinda like Photoshop, but it's called Picnik.com...ya'll should check it out!

Anyways I've been messing around with a lot of my photos and I remembered that I had taken some of the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse over spring break and I decided to make a collage with another pictue and some song lyrics...I absolutely love how it came out!!

I have Orientation tomorrow at UCF in Daytona...it's at 2:30p. So if ya'll could be praying for me as I travel over there and as I go through that whole process. I'm kinda nervous, but it's just because it's a new chapter of my life! I'm staying over in Daytona so I'll get to see my friends tomorrow night and stay up all night with them! =) I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Rayna said...

I LOVE picnik, I've been messing around on there recently too. So fun!

I'm sad I won't get to see you when you're here, BUT I'm SO happy that i'll be getting to see you alot more!
Imagine you being an everyday friend. How exciting!

I'm praying for you and your orientation at UCF! Yay!!!! Love you!