10.20.2008

Another amazing weekend

Well I am back from Celebration North! It was absolutely amazing! No distractions...no drama...just me, God, and FREEDOM!

The passage that was preached on this weekend was Romans 6...FREEDOM through Christ! My ESV has chapter 6 titled as "Dead to Sin, Alive to God" (vs. 1-14) and "Slaves to Righteousness" (vs. 15-23). I couldn't get enough of each message...and I wanted worship to go on forever!! (it will one day!)

We are free from so much!
Freedom from Satan
Freedom from sin
Freedom from the law
Freedom from the law as a covenant
Freedom from the curses of the law
Freedom from the accusations of the law
Freedom from the rigor of the law
Freedom from obedience to men
Freedom from death
& Freedom from the grave
( session 6 )

I am so excited to go over my notes and the messages! But I just wanted to update about the weekend! More to come later this week! =)

I would ask that ya'll be praying for me...I'm still planning on moving in January but I still haven't heard from UCF. I'm looking at attending the local community college, now called Daytona State College, if UCF doesn't work out and then maybe apply there again.
Pray that God gives me direction...patience...wisdom...and trust and faith that He has everything in control!

No comments: