7.11.2008

You are the Joy in my morning!

This past weekend was so much fun! I spent it with my kids that I used to nanny...their parents had to work at the UF soccer camp all day Sat, Sun, and Mon. I had a blast!







I took the kids to the butterfly rainforest and they had so much fun! I had never been so it was fun for me too! And the butterflies were gorgeous!




Then we went swimming one day and I took this picture of Elise...she is so adorable!

I really can't wait till August...I didnt realize how boring life could be without classes. I only work two days a week but I watch my brothers and sisters one or two days a week as well...so its hard for me to find another part time job. But God is good and I have been so blessed this summer. Tomorrow is Stephens birthday party and I just found out that my grandma is coming into town as well! And I just found out that I'm going to IOA at the end of the month! It haven't been there since our youth group went back in either '00 or '01...so I am very excited!

Well I need to go and clean the house for the people that are crashing for the party. But I leave you with a verse that has been on my heart this week.

"I lift my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore." Psalm 121:1-3, 5, 8

No comments: