7.02.2008

Beach + besties = love


Isn't she just grand! Nicole...thank you so much for putting up with me all these years. I am truly blessed to have you as my best! I love you!
So the rest of our time at the beach was awesome! It was so nice to take 4 days out to just chill...and being with my family made it even better. Sunday we went to the Daytona church and it was really great hanging out with all of our friends. A lot of them came back to our hotel to hang at the beach with us. On Monday before we left I was able to see my twin...Chelsea J. She is another huge blessing in my life. God is so good! I miss her a lot.
Well its back to the real world. I only had to work one day this week with my regular family...but Kerri called me and needs me Sat, Sun, and Mon. So I am so excited to watch Ty and Elise! They are my adopted kids...I can't wait to be with them!

No comments: