>I had so much fun this weekend! Friday night Mallory and I drove down to Orlando to hang with our friends that we (especially me) missed like crazy!! We went to Erics house and hung out with him, Sarah, and Chris for a while...then we went to the McGayhes to be with Emily and us three and Michael watched a really weird movie till 3am. Saturday morning I woke up at 9:30am and I couldn't fall back alseep. (I think I had too much on my mind) Emily and Mallory slept till noon.
>Saturday was a chill day...we went to the mall and met up with Brandon, Stephen, and Abbott...and after us girls went to a tattoo parlor so that Emily could get her nose re-pierced and Mallory could get her cartilage pierced. That was an experience...let me tell ya! Later that night we met up with Eric, Jordan, and Taylor at the bowling alley. It was so much fun and I did sooo good! I was very surprised...it was definately a once in a lifetime thing! (hahaha) After that Emily, Mallory, and I went to the dollar theatre and saw 'The Forbidden Kingdom' and after the movie we went to our traditional Saturday night hang-out in Altamonte...Steak N' Shake!! We didn't stay up late becuase we all wanted to be well-rested for church the next morning.
>Church was awesome...and it was so good to see all of my friends!! For lunch a group of us went to Sunny's and then hung out at Metro...watching the guys play basketball.
It was fun...I didn't want to leave...=<
Today has been a dreary day...which makes me sad...and tired too! I can't wait till Friday...family vacation is going to be so much fun! And I get to see my besties!!
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
sounds like a blast!
i love orlando.
have fun on your beach vaca! family beach vacations are the best!
Post a Comment