6.11.2008

Let's get this party started!

I made a decision!!

I'm going blonde...but it will be a gradual change. As of this august I will have officially had really dark hair for a year. lol I need a change!

Boston lost on Tuesday night =< but we are totally going to dominate tomorrow night! It's so funny because I'm really not into basketball...but once the finals start...I am the biggest fan you will ever meet! hahaha (Ima loser)

So I don't know if I have written about this, but I got a new job with a family! I am watching a 21 month old girl named Hailey and I absolutely love her! It's so nice being able to communicate with someone and she was raised in a great family and she is so much fun to be with! I only work two days a week, which is a bummer, but I am hoping to find a second family or maybe even a part-time job.

I can't wait till next weekend! It's starts off a crazy month! I will have something to do like every weekend for a month and a half. Yay to be busy!! I really miss having school to do. I can't wait till the fall...two and a half years left!! It's going to be a journey...but I am so excited to see what God is going to do!

No comments: