Well I am all moved into the appartment and I seriously love being out here. I'm still "at home" but I have my independence and privacy. My friend Brittany is going to come over tomorrow and we are going to cook dinner out here. That will be an experience because I haven't cooked in here yet. :o)
I am going to start scrapbooking this weekend! I have my table all set up and ready and I ordered more pictures that I am going to pick up tomorrow. I will probably start with celebration...but I may have to start earlier than that. It's been a while since I have done any picture organizing. I love to scrapbook...this will be my third one that I have done (not including the one my mom made for me for graduation).
Oh I just found out today that Bob Kauflin posted the songlist from NA as well as live clips of some of the new songs we sang at New Attitude. He has them posted on his blog: www.worshipmatters.com
Right at this moment I am watching the NBA Finals - I am a huge Garnett fan and I am so excited that Boston made it this far. I really hope that they win!
Until tomorrow then...




No comments:
Post a Comment