So in all my excitement for New Attitude I have decided to do a countdown every time that I post!
14 Days!!!
I really really can't wait! It's going to be a lot of fun and I have the best people that I am riding up with and the girls in my room are sooo awesome!!!
Car ride: Me, Sarah, Jenelle, Bradley, and Eric (driver)
Galt House: Me, Sarah, Jenelle, and Nicole
It's going to be sooo fun! And I am really looking forward to the messages! The theme this year is The Word of God..."This year at Na 08 we’ll rediscover the well-worn pages of our Bibles. We’ll spend time considering the certainty, sufficiency, and relevance of God’s word – that it may become to us a joy and our delight." I have already started to prepare my heart and my soul for that weekend. I know that God has some pretty big things in store for us this year!
Guess what I did yesterday...I pulled out my violin and I played it for like two hours! It was amazing! I haven't played it since the beginning of April becuase I took a break from the worship band and also school was becoming overwhelming. I definately want to play a lot this summer and learn new things! It's going to be great!
I won an iPod off of eBay on Tuesday! It should be here around Wednesday...it took so long because my money took forever to transfer from my bank to Paypal. But it's an 8G and it's black! I want to get a zebra print hard case for it...I think it would be so cute! But I also saw a hard case that had the Eiffel Tower on it and now I really want that one too! lol So many choices!
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment