5.02.2008

Dear...sweet...FREEDOM!

I love that word - FREEDOM - I love that I am done till August! No worrying about school...until the middle of July when I register for classes. How sweet it is!

When I left my last final this morning...it was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders...and I could breathe easy again. Seriously, this semester was amazing...and I made such great friends that I will hopefully see again in my program!

Since it is 1:00am I am going to act like it is the day and not the wee hours of the morning. So, tonight is my GRADUATION party!!!! I can't wait for my diploma to come in the mail...that sucker is going in a super nice frame and is hanging on my wall!! => It's so weird to think that I am an alumni of a college (even though I do have to take two more classes there in the fall for my program...but they will both be online). And if the Lord wills it, I will be at UF in the Spring of 2009!

It is so amazing how much things have changed over this past semester. God has done so much and I am seriously amazed at how good He is to me! He has brought in the most awesome group of people into my life...and most of them are gone for the summer =<...and I am so grateful for the teachings at FCA. They have been a blessing to have during this semester!

Me and Brittany are going on a date Saturday night...I love going out with my girlfriends! We are going to dinner at Fresco's and then we are going to see 'Made of Honor'!! I love chick flicks...and this one looks super cute!! I can't wait!!

So I better go to bed because I have to get up early to help mom clean the house and I need to pick up the cake at like 11am...super fun! I will put up pics on Sunday!!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37: 3-4

No comments: