4.05.2008

Things are changin'...

This season of my life has been pretty fun...

just now realizing that in 5 months I will be 20...
I will be an AA graduate in less than four weeks...
my family possibly moving in the future (summer)...
I'm not sure about myself...

But just a side note...I absolutely love, love, love my hair! Stephanie has magic hands that can do anything! lol

>I had to make a really hard decision this week...with everything that going on in April and May I have to take a break from the worship team. It was so hard but I felt like God was saying to take a break because of how my life will be in the next two months. I will miss it...=<
>Next weekend is our youth's lock-in (I will be a chaperone)...I never thought that I would be a chaperone at our youth's lock-in...so weird! And then the Orange and Blue is that Saturday and let me tell you I am soooo excited!!
>The weekend after that Band Marino is giving a FREE concert outside of the Reitz Union and then Eisley will be at 1982 on Monday (the 14th) and I really want to go!!
>FCA has been so awesome and I have met so many new people that are so awesome! And I went to CRU on Thursday night and the message was so convicting...we were outside the whole time and it was so great to be outside singing these amazing worship songs...totally awesome!

Well I better run and finish these papers...

Love

No comments: