Have you ever gone through a stage where all you say is "I want" or in my case "I wanna"? =>
I wanna move...
I wanna buy new clothes...
I wanna new body...
I wanna be at the beach..
I wanna skip school...
I wanna sleep in...
I wanna skip out on work...
I wanna!!
Life is full of "I wanna's" and sometimes we just have to suck it up and slap a smile on our face and get on with life. I have been going through that this week...and I realized that I am so selfish! Ya we wanna do those things...there fun! But also, more importantly, need to be servants instead of wanting things for ourselves! And live our lives to glorify God! So thats what "I wanna" do...live my life to serve God and others! Those things can come later...there not bad at all...but when you get into the mindset of wanting them all the time...that's when it is time for a heart check!
"And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul."
Deuteronomy 10:12
Change Me God (Let It Be Revival)
11 years ago




1 comment:
so true. so good.
thanks for this post, I am all too often caught in this mindset. But above all - God's glory should be our mindset, our desire, our joy!
thank you, girl.
Post a Comment