3.24.2008

Another day goes by

So yesterday was Easter and I must say that no matter how crazy...well just crazy my family is...I couldn't imagine holidays without all of them!
I talked to my cousin (Heather) and her husband (Jim) about their honeymoon and I am completely jealous. I want to go back to Mexico sooo bad! They had an awesome time and it was so good to catch up with them again.
After dinner I came home and studied. That seems to be my life now...work and study! But I am trying to get myself out with people so that I don't become a hermit! Mallory is going to take my graduation pictures this weekend, but I want to get my haircut before Saturday and I can't think of what I want to do to it! Something different definately...but I'm not to sure.

So I worked all day today and I was really bumbed because it was so cold outside! I wanted to take Mackie on a walk in the morning but I had to wait until after lunch because it was a bit warmer outside then. But the wind was crazy! Seriously, Florida needs to make up its mind about the weather situation...because my cousins are coming in May and there is no way that I am going to look as white as them (one is from Texas and one is from Minnesota)!

I won't be a college ministry Tuesday night because I have a study group and so Wednesday night I am going to go to FCA with Brittany. I actually love FCA...it's so different and I love the messages and it's great being with a different group of kids! Not that anything is wrong with our college group...but I like diversity...=>

Well I was just taking a quick break from research...so I better get back to it.

No comments: