Today at 4pm I am going to meet the little girl I will be nannying (starting Monday) and also their dog too. And then after that I am going to meet up with Hilary and we are going to UF's Shakespeare In The Park...I'm excited! Oh...and my dad's home! He has been in St. Augustine for the past two weeks working over there and he came home for good yesterday! And he is off until Tuesday...so I am happy he is home!
I just realized that I need to have a mark. party! I have been learning all this new stuff and I like want to share it with other girls! Hhmm...dates to have it? I don't know...March is so stinkin' full! It might have to wait till the end of March. But we shall see!
The Avett Brothers are coming back to Gainesville! I am looking at my ticket right now! (it's green!) hahaha...but my sister is getting so sick of them because I have been listening to them non-stop (she doesn't like folk music) and so it's good to keep her out of the room! (just kidding!)
Well...I hope that ya'll have a productive weekend...and if ya think of me on Sunday, pray for me please! I really don't want to mess up! I keep thinking to myself, I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me! *-*
Peace and Love




No comments:
Post a Comment